So a funny thing happened today - Dr Garcia

 So funny thing to blog/journal about happened today, when I had it in my head that I had Garcia at 10am and even like a dork I have it on every calendar I own that it clearly is at 2pm after my functional team meeting with Andy.  Nichole was kind enough to remind me even though I scared her a tiny bit that my appointment is at 2pm and we both giggled about it.  I'm still shaking my head and laughing on the inside.  And now I can get the kitchen cleaned, laundry started, dogs walked, etc.  It was good to see CS and Xavier yesterday but dang both of those guys are hard and frustrating but I hope I'm doing a good job for them.  Emily says I am and so does Erin and Brandi but I guess it takes time for it to show with the kids.  I know I'm being a good example for them and being a positive model for them both and just have to be patient and wait for the work to show up when they mature up a little bit.  I haven't felt any anxiety lately which is a great feeling but then again there are some moments where it creeps up but this time I seem to be facing it and the realization of some things recently even though this week has finally arrived I don't feel anything about it.  Why is that? Because I'm finally blessed with someone that supports me and doesn't insult my worth and values me and reminds me to value myself every day.  I can't believe its been three years tomorrow since we said "I do" (or in her case "sure I guess").  Funny, when I see Brandi at school I'm reminded of that beautiful day and the joy we shared that day and every day since as we continue to be grown together and building our lives together.  And before I would say that I hope that I can be everything that she needs but now my head tells me that I will be and continue to be everything that she needs and wants in a hubby and life companion and make our lives beautiful even though there might be a hiccup every now and then and thats totally okay.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"If you encountered a Lees Summit PD officer, how would you engage or interact with that person?"

Katy Appointment 11/30/2020 1115am Notes

Lessons Learned from Co-Dependency